grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Hands on role will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the company performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks relevant to a growing entrepreneurial company on a full-time basis focusing mainly on the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive requests from field for restocks, instruments and implant sets
- Log surgeries into the Invoice Matrix
- Confirmation response for all Delivery Order Records and requests received by email
- In SAP, create sales orders for all surgeries and create draft for order picking
- Inform Regional Managers of incomplete submitted orders and request for support in getting required information to complete order
- Notify Distributors of backordered items and provide ETA
- Enter all information for set and miscellaneous item requests into the Request Log
- Provide shipping confirmation and FedEx tracking number to Distributor for set requests
- Document customer complaints and escalate issues to Quality for proper resolution and documentation
- First point of contact for Regional Managers and Distributors to take requests
- Investigate order fulfillment issues and shipping problems
- Download requests from online set order platform.
- Assist with price list uploads in SAP
- Backup support for building sets and order fulfillment during high volume times
- Multiple other responsibilities and duties as may be beneficial to Nexxt Spine to increase the revenue and profitability of the company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to self-prioritize.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and act with urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have minimum of a High School diploma. Degree preferred.
- Experience working in Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated manufacturing environments are a bonus.
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via email to AKoors@NexxtSpine.com or fax to 317-245-2518.