grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Nexxt Spine LLC., one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry, is searching for a hard-working and driven Inventory Clerk to join our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing and distributing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
Hands on role will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the company performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks relevant to a growing entrepreneurial company on a full time basis focusing mainly on the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management
- Enters inventory data into SAP
- Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures
- Maintain accurate records to help facilitate shortage detection
- Investigate origin of discrepancies
- Multiple other responsibilities and duties as may be beneficial to Nexxt Spine to increase the revenue and profitability of the company.
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system is a must
- Very strong attention to detail and problem solving skills are a must.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to self-prioritize.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and act with urgency.
- Must have minimum of a High School diploma.
- Experience working in Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated manufacturing environments are a bonus.
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via email to AKoors@NexxtSpine.com or fax to 317-245-2518.