grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Nexxt Spine LLC., one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry, is searching for a skilled swiss and/or mill machine operator to add to our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing and distributing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
This 2nd shift position will be responsible for operating the CNC equipment to machine titanium, stainless steel and plastic parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLIITIES
- Understand and make machine adjustments to produce high quality parts
- Use inspection equipment including optical comparator, micrometer, calipers, etc.
- Deburr and clean parts for further process steps
- Clean and maintain the CNC equipment
- Other duties related to manufacturing
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be self motivated to produce high quality parts.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Great dexterity, mechanical aptitude, and a strong desire to learn!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience with increasing responsibility preferred.
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via email to AKoors@NexxtSpine.com or fax to 317-245-2518.