grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Nexxt Spine LLC., one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry, is searching for a skilled mill & Swiss machine programmer to add to our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing and distributing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
This position will be responsible for programming the CNC equipment to machine titanium, stainless steel and plastic parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLIITIES
- Program Swiss lathes
- Program CNC mills
- Coordinate programming and setup schedules
- Troubleshoot and resolve machining operations, tools, materials and CNC program issues
- Inspect parts for stated dimensions and surface imperfections for production runs
- Understand and make machine adjustments to produce high quality parts
- Use inspection equipment including optical comparator, micrometer, calipers, etc.
- Clean and maintain the CNC equipment
- Other duties related to manufacturing
- Must have minimum of a High School diploma.
- 2+ years CNC Programming experience
- Must be self motivated to produce high quality parts.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Great dexterity, mechanical aptitude, and a strong desire to learn.
- Experience working in Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated manufacturing environments are a bonus.
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via email to AKoors@NexxtSpine.com or fax to 317-245-2518.