grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Nexxt Spine LLC, one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry is searching for a Operations Engineer to add to our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing, distributing, and marketing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
Lead a wide variety of projects related to manufacturing medical devices. Two initial projects are to manage the expansion of the facility to double the floor space and to implement a new MRP system to manage the enterprise. Additional projects include: new equipment procurement and installation, new product launches, current product support, and increasing through-put.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise new floor plan and manage the daily activities for doubling floor space for manufacturing, engineering labs, 3D printing lab, warehouses and offices.
- Select and implement a new MRP enterprise resource management system.
- Schedule all manufacturing machines to produce current products and new product launches.
- Define and participate in the development of projects to implement or improve manufacturing efficiency and ensure compliance during manufacturing and design transfer.
- Identifies resource needs and monitors project and department budgets. Maintains a close liaison with Engineering, Quality, Marketing and Manufacturing personnel to implement approved development and improvement projects.
- Prepare presentations with appropriate data and conclusions.
- Comply with all applicable cGMP, ISO and OSHA regulations.
- Support plant Continuous Improvement activities.
- Establish production rates and cost for manufacturing through time studies.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Ability to apply statistical data and implement operational optimization and mathematical models desirable.
- Basic ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and summarize information and written materials.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures/manuals.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
CONTACT: Andy Elsbury
Send resume via email to AElsbury@nexxtspine.com
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer outstanding compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.