grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Nexxt Spine LLC., one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry, is searching for a hard-working and driven Receptionist to join our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing and distributing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
This position will provide general office support with a variety of clerical duties and related tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer & route phone calls
- Filing & scanning for various departments
- Process mail
- First point of contact for visitors to facility
- Maintain breakroom & stocking of supplies
- Assist with variety of business projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Self-motivated and be able to self-prioritize.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and act with urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have minimum of a High School diploma.
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via email to AKoors@NexxtSpine.com or fax to 317-245-2518.