grow with nexxt spine
We’re growing fast as one of the hottest spine portfolios on the market.
Job Title: Shipping Receiving Clerk
Nexxt Spine LLC., one of the best positioned companies in the medical device industry, is searching for a hard-working and driven Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our dynamic team. Located in Noblesville, IN, Nexxt Spine LLC has won awards for designing, manufacturing and distributing a rapidly expanding line of spinal implants and instruments.
Hands on role will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the company performing a variety of miscellaneous tasks relevant to a growing entrepreneurial company on a full time basis focusing mainly on the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order fulfillment: Ship out product to customers.
- Ensure all spinal implant surgical sets are complete and approved by Quality before shipping.
- Provide daily supply chain proof of delivery.
- Product receiving: Receive consigned sets being returning from customers.
- Verify received set contents and bring back into inventory.
- Maintain in-house records of all instrument kits by system, contents and packing lists.
- Manage SAP transactions, including outbound orders and returned material transactions.
- Perform physical and administrative tasks involved in shipping and order fulfillment.
- Multiple other responsibilities and duties as may be beneficial to Nexxt Spine to increase the revenue and profitability of the company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to self-prioritize.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and act with urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills are a must.
- Must have minimum of a High School diploma.
- Must be physically able to perform assigned tasks including walking, standing, bending and reaching for extended periods of time and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Experience working in Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated manufacturing environments are a bonus.
Nexxt Spine LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce across all spectrums, including opinion and experience. We seek out creative, conscientious, confident individuals who thrive on taking initiative. In return for those qualities, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
Apply via email to AKoors@NexxtSpine.com or fax to 317-245-2518.